Friday, April 27, 2012

Would I look good with a faux hawk?

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...



Heres a picture of what my hair looks like currently. Also,



I don't want to gel it in form of a faux hawk, just want it to dry like that. Does it work like that? Or do Faux Hawks look dumb ungelled.



I just got my hair cut but am unsatisfied. I want it to look more like this.



http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...



http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...



What should I tell the hair dresser?



Would I look good with a faux hawk?

yes it would look good on you but u would have to style it..use a good molding cream in it instead of gel though..it will work better and wont look like it has product in it...try 'di:fi-dstruct', 'bedhead-manipulator', 'lanza-molding paste' or something like one of those professional products



Would I look good with a faux hawk?

Faux hawks are cool, gelled or natural.



But what's w/ the brow, bro?



Would I look good with a faux hawk?

i think u should just show ur hairdresser the pic u exactly wanna look like. So that he or she knows with length to stop so that u can actually shape ur hair. If u cut it short u will be unable to style ur hair. It will be spiky.



To style or hair, u can try gastby products. Or ask ur hair dresser to recommend a product. ask him or her to use that to style ur hair. If u are happy with the results and u find it conveint to use. Then buy it from ur hairdresser.



Its all abt trial and error. All the best.



Would I look good with a faux hawk?

Try using a sculping cream instead of a gel...it will get your hair to stand up like that but wont give you the shiny gel look that you get from gel...as long as you dont use a ton of it. a little goes a long way. or you can just go to a hair salon...i know this might sound stupid but go to a womens hair salon...they have so many products that women use in their hair they will be bound to have something good...even get the stylist to try it out on your hair and to teach you how to make it look that way you want it. They will know what will work best for the results your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment