Thursday, April 26, 2012

Normal hair, but bangs are FRIED!!?

ok... i have auburn hair... it's long, curly/wavy, and thick. every hair dresser's dream, so i've been told on several occassions. HOWEVER, i was given bangs about a year ago- loved them. now, they have gotten cut much thicker than they were to begin with that long ago, and they are extremely beyond damaged. i get trims every 2-3 months, but it doesn't seem to help. i believe it could b/c of my straightener (i have to straighten them, of course, or i'd look i was attempting an 80's hair style with the poof on top, lol). i have a great straightener- one from Sally's- but i need some remedies!! my hair has never been so completely fried on the ends as my bangs are!



Normal hair, but bangs are FRIED!!?

It probably is because of your straightener no matter how good the starightener is it still damaging. I would try putting a heat protectant on them before using it and try not to use it everyday, I would also try and let them grow out. You can use any heat protectant I would recommen Texture but Sally's has an Ion one that works pretty good.



Normal hair, but bangs are FRIED!!?

Try not to add any heat to your hair. If you're blow dring it seperate the bangs



Normal hair, but bangs are FRIED!!?

I've been using sunsilk and it's great they have shampoos, conditioners, and hair creams for different types of hair



Normal hair, but bangs are FRIED!!?

When my hair was fried I changed several things. First was my shampoo and conditioner; which I changed to Alterna Caviar treatment shampoo and they rich conditioning treatment. I then used k pack re-constructor leave in protectent; this you use after you wash on towel dried hair.(It's like a leave in conditioner) Then a shine serum like Bio silk is good. After a month my hair dresser was amazed! I had double processed hair at the time-blond and we were going to have to darken it if I could not whip it into shape. Also a suggestion is to start taking a multi vitamin or prenatal vitamins. Ever wonder why pregnant women have such beautiful healthy hair? It's all in those vitamins. Good luck and I hope this helps.



Products are sold at: Amazon.com or at the Ulta Beauty Store(not on line for some reason)



Normal hair, but bangs are FRIED!!?

First of all flat irons are so damaging for you hair- unless you put a hair protectant in first. I recommend the CHI 44 Iron Guard. Spray all over your head before you flat iron, and it will protect your hair from the harmful effects of the heat. And also, you should Joico's K-pak reconstructing treatment for your hair. Use this heavy conditioning cream about 2-3 times a week and your bangs should look healthy again in about three weeks. You can find all this great hair stuff at Trade Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment