Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair Advice?

I used to have shoulder hair length.Now, I have texturizer on my hair,because it's short.I did it myself. and it's fine.Sometimes I braid it.I am tired of the braids and would like to do something different like relax it.I am not sure what to do or which salon to go to because the last time I did my hair was damaged to the point where I had to cut every thing of.Can I relax my hair even though it has texturizer?If so Which relaxing product should i use? oh by the way I have the nappy thick black hair prior to texturizer.If a hair dresser can be recommended, can it be somewhere in Alexandria VA? I need your input thanks.



Hair Advice?

You can't put a relaxer on top of a texturizer. You have to grow out the texturizer just like you'd grow out a relaxer. Go to a beautician (I know, it can be scary) and find out what they think you can do. And blackhairmedia.com discussion forums do have a lot of advice about healthy hair growth.



Hair Advice?

Sorry I live in a different neck of the woods. One things for sure though it sounds like a big no-no using a relaxer on texturized hair! I just use the japanese hair straightening system (straightenex) 'cos I've got thick kinky italian hair. Hope I've helped a bit



Hair Advice?

I am not sure about a relaxer. But here are a couple of sites that has tons of great hair information..blackhairmedia, longhaircare and crown and glory technique. It is all about having healthy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment