Thursday, April 26, 2012

So my hair not how i wanted it, but how could i get this?

I wanted this cut when i went in but longer. Now i wish i had cut it shorter but my mother is making me wait.



I really love the bangs in this but the hair dresser said that my hair wasnt thick enough?! I think it is.



It has gotten somewhat thicker in the front and im really loving those bangs. How could i make my air a bit thicker.



I gave him this picture and this is what i got, i dont hate it but i just really want those bangs the next time i go it.



I am wearin no make-up, just washed face, pjs, and just took picture. pardon my not so flattering look



http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173...



So my hair not how i wanted it, but how could i get this?

well, you don't have to have thick hair to get great bangs. Just ask the hairdresser to cut MORE hair for your bangs. does that make sense? instead of cutting an inch of hair in the middle of your forhead, you could cute two, to mak the bangs thicker



So my hair not how i wanted it, but how could i get this?

This may sound nasty but it works, my friend does it all the time and she has thick, shiny, and split-end free hair.



After you wash your hair, soak your damp hair in Olive oil, and wrap it in a towel. wear it to bed and in the morning just wash it out. you can try this with just bangs, but it would work better if you do your whole head.



You can even try this same thing with mayonnaise. I know it sounds disgusting but it works!



So my hair not how i wanted it, but how could i get this?

Then don't cut the bangs... Cut the rest off to a more blunt look. It will make it look thicker and feel thicker.. and look nicer with the bangs.. two inches off the bottom .. not the bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment