Monday, April 23, 2012

Best hairdye that won't dry out hair too much?

I currently have my natural dark brown color with some caramel highlights. I want to dye my hair back to a medium golden brown (or something similar to Jessica Alba or Vanessa Minillo's). I've used L'oreal Feria (I think this dried my hair out the most), Garnier Fructis, and Natural Match in the past. I hate when your hair is super soft at first, then gets dry as the weeks go by. I'd go to my hair dresser, but I'm already spending for highlights and a cut next month. Any suggestions as to which brand is best?



Best hairdye that won't dry out hair too much?

Loreal Color Pulse in Iced Coffee would be perfect. I've used it and it resembles Jessica Alba's color.



Best hairdye that won't dry out hair too much?

i use Natural Instincts. the color isn't permanent, but it lasts for a long time and it leaves your hair shiny and gorgeous! it also smells good with the color treating conditioner it comes with.



good luck! [:



Best hairdye that won't dry out hair too much?

idk but for dryness u can use kihels leave in hair stuff for an hour at a time every other day after shampoo it really works!



http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/hair/lecit...

No comments:

Post a Comment