Thursday, April 26, 2012

Get a new hairdresser or move on???

I give up! Moved to a different area and my first hair dresser cuts my mid-length (and important-to-me) hair into a bunch of yuck layers. On to a different hair stylist and she's cutting me the same way and I'm not happy with her color. All that I want is my naturally medium brown color underneath with some blonde weaves on top - NO length taken off.



Please help me put the right words in my mouth! I just want to grow it all a bit with a pretty color, too.



Should I move on to a different stylist? I have someone else in mind. Thank you so much for your time and help. Happy Holidays!



Get a new hairdresser or move on???

seems like your pretty picky, don't worry i am too. give your hairdresser another chance. tell her exactly what you want. the best thing to do is bring her pictures. a hairdresser can work off pictures very easily because sometimes they don't see what you see. if she messes up your hair again don't tip and move on hunny. :]



Get a new hairdresser or move on???

well it depends. did u tell the hairdressers you didn't want it cut. remember, be specific about what you want and don't let hairdressers pressure you into something you don't want because it's your hair and money. a hairdresser kept trying to talk me into getting bangs and getting red hair even though i wanted one layer and brown. it's been months and i still don't like it and i'm trying to grow my hair out. ultimately it was my decision and i shouldn't have got bangs. so now i'm paying for my mistake



Get a new hairdresser or move on???

danni is rite

No comments:

Post a Comment