Thursday, April 26, 2012

How can i get back my curly hair??

i used to have really curly hair..like actual spirals like shirley tempel..



then it got cut when i was little.



now its wavy and a bit curly. i want my acutal spirals back...i have about 5 spirals..



i want all my hair to be like that. what should i do????



will a curling shampoo work??



hmm let me know please!



PS: ANY HAIR DRESSERS OUT THERE??? IM DESPERATE. IM GOING TO CRY. I MISS MY CURLS SO MUCH. :( thanks



How can i get back my curly hair??

I'm sorry you got your ringlets cut off when you were little, anyways go out and go to a hair dresser in your area and ask tell him/her the exact things you told us and asked. I think this would be your best bet. I hoped this helps and good luck getting your ringlets back!



How can i get back my curly hair??

try



Garnier Fructis Curl %26amp; Shine



it worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment