Saturday, May 5, 2012

EVERY ONE ,....Please .Help?

yes readers please help me......this is my 3rd time asking every one " how to remove this male shadow next to my profile...my mail......my answers etc.



I lost 15 points so far by asking same question.



...I am a female and somehow this male shadow has stuck near my name.



TEE, you said this is a female with short hair...........I am a hair dresser for 20 years and never see this cut.



yahoo should help me.



some one told me to click on my account. I did that .it did not work.



Please help.



EVERY ONE ,....Please .Help?

Hey there. I don't think you're getting enough answers because you're posting in the wrong place.



Go on your account and click EDIT MY INFO.



Beside PICTURE, there are 3 options.



You can either make an AVATAR or make a 360 profile page.



On the 360 profile page, you can upload any kind of picture and choose one of those to be your profile pic.



That's what I did for mine.



If you make a 360 profile page, go to the MY PAGE tab at the top. Then EDIT PERSONAL PHOTOS. Anything from there, you can make your profile pic.



I hope that helped. : }



EVERY ONE ,....Please .Help?

I am trin to do that to I am a girl with this stupid man on here I wish I knew



EVERY ONE ,....Please .Help?

lol



click on your name under that "male shadow"



it takes you to your profile and



look underneath it again and click "edit my info"



EVERY ONE ,....Please .Help?

Go to MY Q %26amp; A then click on Edit my Profile.



Then it says Picture, you can use the No Picture person (which you have) or if you have a picture of you already on there or you can make yourself an avatar. Just click on which one you want.



I hope this helps you!



EVERY ONE ,....Please .Help?

go to your yahoo profile and change it there,,,,,,,,it should be under change "avatar"

No comments:

Post a Comment