Monday, May 7, 2012

Ever gotten a hair cut at Hair Cuttery?

My normal hair dresser is on vacation and I really need a trim. I have long layered hair and am nervous about someone new giving me a cut. Has anyone had a good experience there?



Ever gotten a hair cut at Hair Cuttery?

I used to have my hair cut regularly at a Hair Cuttery. The shop was clean, and the stylists were very professional. I stopped going there only because the shop closed.



Ever gotten a hair cut at Hair Cuttery?

Well, once when I was 16 I decided to give Hair Cuttery a try.



....bad choice..... I also had long layered hair, and wanted a trim but the lady ended up chopping off all of my hair. It was bad... I mean, somehow she managed to make my hair into a very short triangle shaped layered-do. Oh god. I cringe at the thought of my hair looking like that ever again!!!!



But one more thing, maybe the lady wasn't a good hair dresser, or maybe she was having a bad day. Lol....You cant really judge all of the Hair Cuttery's. I think you're better off asking someone that has gotten their hair cut at the Hair cuttery you're thinking of going to.



Ever gotten a hair cut at Hair Cuttery?

I used to go but ended up getting fed up. They would cut it how i wanted it, but always managed to put in their own touch, which was something i never asked for. Since i have slightly wavy hair and like to wear it medium length, they would always twist my hair all around to get it extremely wavy and have the back of my head have hair sticking straight out. So basically they made me look dumb and i was never satisfied going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment