Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Helpp!! My hair cut..?

i got a hair cut yesterday and now my hair is completely MESSED UP. I asked for layers that started at my chin and the hair dresser made some layers start at my eyebrows =\



so now my hair is bigger at the top



and skinnier at the bottom



and it looks weirddd =\



how can i fix this w/o getting it cut again??



and it doesnt look bad when i straighten it but i dont wanna straighten my hair every day **



Helpp!! My hair cut..?

i know exactly what u mean because my hair dresser has done a whole bunch of times. ummm can you put your hair up still??? if u can then just pit it up the days that you don't want to straighten it. It looks perfectly fine if you put it up without straightening it.



Helpp!! My hair cut..?

i know what u mean, hair dressers do that sometimes! if u dont wanna straighten it EVERY day, try straightening it the night before, thats what i do! hope this helps!



Helpp!! My hair cut..?

Wow, make sure next time that the hair dresser knows what you want and be firm about it. Don't be nasty, be polite, but be firm about what you want.



I agree with answer one, straighten it at night, and don't worry, your hair will grow out again eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment