Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair dresser question?

Okay so I have been going to the same hair dresser for about 2 years. Well last year when I went in December to get my hair cut he gave all of his customers a bottle of wine. So my question is should I get him a small gift for x-mas when I get my hair cut and is so what can I get him that is not a stupid gift or cost to much money. He is a male about maybe 25 to 30 years old. He is married and has 1 kid and 1 on the way. Please help



Hair dresser question?

i'm a manicurist and i can tell you that the most appreciated gift is a little more in your tip. i've heard that the typical amount is equal to what your service is. but it is not expected. we also like starbucks or coffee bean gift cards. candles, picture frames...we have enough by now. but it is really nice that you are considering a gift for him. we really appreciate the cutomers that are regular clients.



Hair dresser question?

How about a Starbucks card or something. That is plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment