Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair-cut help??

I have a side-swept bang and whenever I get the bangs cut they always look very straight on the bottom like I just cut thm and it looks horrible.My hair dresser doesn't even adress it. Any way that this could be prevented or how long it will take before it will be back to normal again?



Hair-cut help??

You need to have your bangs sort of fringed or layered slightly rather than blunt cut, even if they are thin and long. It sounds like your stylist is blunt cutting them. I have very straight hair and I wear a straight side-swept bang and that is the only way they will look good. I still use the curling iron just a touch and that helps too. Also is she cutting them too short? My bangs behave best when they are at least as long as my nose and as I said, fringed or layered so that they work out better.



Hair-cut help??

ask them to cut the bangs on an angle.



Hair-cut help??

Tell your stylist you don't like it! Never leave unhappy. He keeps doing your bangs that way because you never say anything.



My mom says hair grows faster when you cut it. My hair was down to my butt and I cut it 3 inches with layers, but it's already growing back after only a few weeks.



If your stylist isn't pleasing you, you might want to amp up your spending and find someone who can do exactly what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment