Monday, May 7, 2012

Starting high school-hair cut?!?

I am 13 and I'm goingto be a freshman, I am skipping 8th grade, so Iam going to be the youngest! Therefor I want a hairstyle that makes me look older. My hair is about an inch from my shoulders, and I want it to still be short. But I can't finda ny good websites to show me hair dresser. I have DARK blonde hair and am getting darker highlights, so the cur has to flow with that. I want it be a little punky, but not spiky. Thanks :)



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

Don't listen to any of these guys! First impressions are always the most important! Atleast, at my high school they are! I have side swept bangs wit choppy layers, and i got a small wave perm the other day! It looks real good, but if u want somethin that doesn't take too much work, just go wit the side swept bangs. I got them and i look 2 years older, and i have always looked 3 years younger than i really am! It will look awesome! And the messy bun looks HOT wit them! Hope this works, and good luck on your first days!



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

trust me, yr 1st year of high school - that last thing yr gonna be worried about is yr hair.



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

Get yourself a hair magazine! They sell them separated by lengths. Because your hair is short you will need to pick up the magazine that offers "short hair styles" I would also google Mandy Moore. Her hair was super cute when it was short.



P.S. You don't need to look any older. Trust me, you'll get there on your own and when you do you will be wishing you were young all over again.



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

do whatever makes you feel comfortable, you can always change your hair during the school year aswell



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

Why not just be yourself. Don't change who you are because your going into high school. Its not worth changing who you are just to fit in, be accepted or be popular in High School. Trust me, I'd know. I've been at three different high schools so far. Just be yourself, and everything will follow.



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

don't go to the salon and ask for dark highlights, there is no such thing. you want lowlights. idk what you mean by "punky" because i think rancid and sex pistols and mohawks and liberty spikes don't make you look mature so i'm guessing you mean "myspace hair." just ask your stylist for an a-line with chucky lowlights and choppy layers.



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

i am ashly tidale but i need to figure out this anserer thats the only reson i put my e mail and im dealeting it after



Starting high school-hair cut?!?

http://www.makeoversolutions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment