Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair Question?

Hey guys, okay the other day i went to the hair dresser and got my hair cut. The hair dresser cut it about 1 to 2 inches to short. =( I really want it to grow back, it looks ugly. So how long will it take for my hair to grow 1 inch longer?



Hair Question?

It's difficult to say, as hair grows at different speeds for different people, but I'd say between one and two months. I know it can feel like forever when you're waiting for it to grow out, but if you really dislike it you could either put some colour in it to take the emphasis off the style, or change your clothes/accessorise more to draw attention away from it in that way (I was going to say 'or buy a cool hat', but I didn't want to sound rude). There are vitamins/tablets that you can get in health food shops that claim to speed up the growth of hair/nails, but I can't advise you there because it's not something that I've ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment