Tuesday, May 1, 2012

OMG i hate this (check inside)?

OMFG k i got a haircut right, and i was expecting the hair dresser to cut my hair in layers but top layers only and not to cut my bottom normal hair but then she did, and now its really short, and i miss my long hair, my hair is like up to my shoulders and a bit longer, so i was wondering does anyone know how to make my hair longer in weeks, not months cause i was hoping to get my haircut before school starts so then it would grow but then i didn't have time now i hate my hair i don't know what to do now so PLEASE help me and thanks =).



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

how long was your hair in the first place?



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

LIKE OMG



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

you could get extentions. . .



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

They did the same thing to my daughter. People do love her new look though and now she does too. Long hair can drag you down, and it sounds like yours is still long. I don't think anything will make it grow faster, so if you're really really unhappy, get extensions.



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

no. your hair will not grow as quickly as you want it to.



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

I guess u have only 1 option left - use hair extensions.



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

Sorry, honey. Your hair won't grow any faster. The average hair growth is 1/2 an inch a month.



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

you know what ? i have the exact same problem . my ahircutter was like ' pssh girl i know what i`m doing ' %26amp;%26amp; when she did it it was soo short . what i`m doing is trying to live with it till` it grows bakk . but i try lots of different stuff to make my ahir grow faster . i hate my short hair too !



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

There are hair vitamins you can take. They are not magic pills but your hair will grow faster. Don't worry too much about your hair. The good thing about hair is that it will grow back.



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

the only thing i know of is to get extensions...but i was reading the magazine seventeen andit said that when ur outside and its really hot, leave ur hair down because hair grows faster in the sun



OMG i hate this (check inside)?

Totally... like it gags me too

No comments:

Post a Comment