Saturday, May 5, 2012

Going to a hairdresser and money problem?can someone help and advise please?

I have this annoying problem. Everytime I go to a hairdresser just for a hair cut although I have just been out of shower and my hair is wet they wash my hair again. then they cut my hair and apply a lot of things to my hair that ofcourse I do not want and they dry my hair by a hair dryer and Of course I do not feel I do like or need it. and they charge me for all of that. what should I do?what would you do if you had the same drama.there are hair dressers where they just cut your hair and charge less but they do a crap job and at the end your head might look like a cucumber or something.....for just reason I just wanted to have a long hair but that is difficult to mamange and short hair is better. I even tried to cut my hair myself but that was not a good idea either....please serious advice....I really need to know how people deal with this .....



Going to a hairdresser and money problem?can someone help and advise please?

how about u offer to be a model for trainees? u get it free and they still do all that stuff but they are supervised so it shouldn't go wrong! if u are interested in this drop loads of letters to hairdressers offering ur assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment