Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Does It....??

Ok, I want to get my Eyebrows Waxed Professionally and I need to know the details like, "How bad does it hurt the first time if any?'', and What can go "Wrong" if I get mine done?



One more thing if I get mine done I'm also going to cut my hair I have long stright blonde hair and somebody I know said I would look good with short layers in the front or Side Bangs can you get me some Pictures so I can show them to the Hair Dresser?



**I'm going to pick a Best Answer**



Does It....??

yes it will hurt at first but you'll get used to it, nothing will go wrong, so dont even think about that -- the person who will do your eyebros will probably use a cooling/soothing lotion after and that will make it feel much better!



you should get layers and sidebangs, picture are harder to describe than words esp. on hairstyles - so just ask for long layers that aren't angles and sidebangs that start at your cheek bone, that would look perfect [=



Does It....??

The first time it hurts a little bit, but you will just feel a little sting. Nothing can go wrong, the skin around your waxed area can get red, which s normal.



Get ashley tisdale bangs.



Does It....??

Okay, getting your eyebrows waxed dosent hurt almost at all, just a stinging for a second. Unless you have sensitive skin.



Its about a 2 on a scale 1-10.



Stuff that can go wrong is, that they can burn you or not make your eyebrows even.



This happens seldomly though.



Sidebags:



http://www.womensbeautylife.com/albums/M...



http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/...



Does It....??

it doesnt hurt alot the first time you get your eyebrows done. it just kind of startles you.



well some things that can go wrong are the person doing them can do them too much from the middle. or the person can make them look like a clown's eyebrows or not do them enough or make them to thin or uneven. but you shouldnt worry about that because the people do their best to make them fit your face.



also dont worry about these problems because they dont happen alot :]



i cant find a pics of what you want right now but maybe this is something like what you want: http://www.hairuwear.com/ProdImages/Laye...



but without the extension things lol



hope i helped !!!!



Does It....??

You can sell your long hair for some cash at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment