Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sidebangs? in or out? like them or hate them?

How does ashley tisdales bangs look so full?



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



If you have sidebangs, how do you style them and do you have any tips on how to take care of them?



Also when you got them cut what picture did you show your hair dresser?



thanks! =)



Sidebangs? in or out? like them or hate them?

i lvoe sidebangs! i took that ashley tisdale pic that i showed you before. To get htem to look "full," don't ask your hairdresser to make them thinner or make htem edgy. I mean she''l probably ask you if you want them to look a little more choppier, then just say no.



Ok, when i first get out of the shower, i jsut towel dry my hair, and let it dry for about 20 minutes, hten i seperate it hte wya i want my sidebangs to go, and use a blow dryer and brush to straighten htem that way. Then just let my whole hair dry, and use a flat iron.



=]]



Sidebangs? in or out? like them or hate them?

idk how ashley's look like that. but i like her hair!



i have side bangs also. I like the way they look.



Sidebangs? in or out? like them or hate them?

i love my bangs sometimes they get in my way but you can always pin them up



i used a photo of vanessa hughes which she has cute bangs



Sidebangs? in or out? like them or hate them?

I just got them today! luv 'em!



Ashley Tisdales bangs look full as a result of teasing and hairspray plus she has a ton of extentions!



Sidebangs? in or out? like them or hate them?

those bangs have been taken from the mid part to the front.



i looove side bangs.



i mean, bangs that have been taken from the front. theyre supposed to be long and can be swept on to either side or left in the middle or poofed up or anything. they can even b pinned up. they'll go with any style, i say.



they sure are in untill u want them to be!



Sidebangs? in or out? like them or hate them?

I don't have side bangs now, but when I did, I blew dry my hair in the morning including my bangs, and just brushed them to the side, and sprayed some Dove Hold Spray. Also when I did get them cut, i showed my stylist a picture of Nicole Richie's current hair do, and she nailed it. :]



To me though side bangs are old news, but if you like them go for it, they frame pretty much any face quite well. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment