Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cutting you own long layers...?

I have been reading up on how to cut your own layers and I have read two different ways to do it.



I know all the steps I would just like someone to clear this one up for me, perferably a hair dresser or someone who has done this before with success.



After you comb your hair and put it in a pony tail on the center/top of your head it says to put your head upside down and cut straight across the bottom or to which ever legnth you prefer. Another says to "twist your hair into a spiral" then cut straight across.



So do I twist my hair before I cut or just comb it straight then cut, and is there a difference between the two?



I would appreciate if you would not leave me answers telling me to go to a stylist. I want to cut my hair myself. Please just answer the question, if you can't then don't leave an answer.



Cutting you own long layers...?

Guess what...you need to go to a stylist!!! after you do this its gonna be long in the front and short in the back, not layerd at all. Have you ever seen someone w/ long layers put it in a ponytail?? its not straight across at all, it comes to a point.



post pics of urself after you cut ur own hair, should be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment