Saturday, May 5, 2012

My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

I cut my split ends myself almost every other day but it keeps coming back and it's horrible. My hair dresser says that my hair isn't THAT damaged. What should I do? I don't want to cut my hair short.



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

Trim away a good inch or two - I suggest you have it done by your hairdresser. Split ends tend to "migrate" - that means that the split end is where the damage was most concentrated. This implies that the damaged area extends to the few centimetres before the split too.



Once you trim your hair, remember to stay away from hot tools. Conditioning your hair, hot oil treatments, leave-in creams, tying your hair when going out in the wind, combing your hair gently and drying your hair carefully (wrap in towel; don't let wet hair drip - chemicals in water and shampoo run to end of hair and concentrate, causing split ends) are all part of healthy hair habits.



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

get it trimed by a professional.. i'll go away..



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

Some salons offer treatments like hair REBORN and hair SPA. those treatments can bring back the lost nutrients in your hair and minimize split ends. It you want to get rid of your split ends, trim them. Just trim. A 1 centimeter trim won't hurt right?



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

Use a shampoo and conditioner for split ends.



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

You can just trim your hair monthly that stops split ends or use a really good conditioner...umms... lyk pantene!! but i suggest you trim your hair so your split ends are gone but your hair wont b noticebly short :)



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

you could use some sort of hair product that moisturizes the ends. some of the good ones are pretty pricey, but they do work.



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

Look , if you will cut your hair short it will be good enough but if you don't want to then apply a conditioner and oil on the ends of the hair. This will keep them moisturised and prevent them from breaking and get your hair cut by a good professionals



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

you take the tab :KERAGLO, for your hair to become split free.



Use conditioner , I think pantane products are good ones.



trim your hair about 1cm after every 3weeks



BEST OF LUCK!



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

condition em



My split ends keep coming back!!! i can't get rid of them!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



How to avoid Splitends



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment