Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chunky and piecey look - help!?

Hi there. I have long hair, that is about 3 inches past my shoulders. Now I have noticed then when I wear my hair down, it starts to do this "piece" thing, giving my hair that chunky, piecey look.



i hate this. it's not the good piecey look. more like the tattered do not wash my hair look. my hair dresser said it might be caused by my hair's natural oils. i have tried not using conditioner, i have tried switching shampoos and conditioner and i am just lost as to what to do.



it looks awful and makes it so i can't wear my hair down. i get it cut every couple of months and hardly use any product in my hair. ( a bit of hair spray to hold my bangs in place)



anyone have any ideas how to change this effect or all together get rid of it?



thanks a bunch!



Chunky and piecey look - help!?

you want to use a claifiying shampoo and conditioner every other time you wash your hair. that will eliminate shampoo and conditioner build up as well as scalp and hair oils, rinse and repeat to get a deep clean



Chunky and piecey look - help!?

Use a blow dryer babe. it will dry you hair out a bit and stop that chunky thingy



Chunky and piecey look - help!?

wash your hair every other day if you don't all ready and blow it dry that way it wont be as oily

No comments:

Post a Comment