Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shall i go for the chop?

hey guys im a big girl and presently my hair is down to the top of my bra line ....im bored and am tempted to get it cut off hair dresser is due in 20 mins .......do you think big girls can get away with short hair.....does short hair still look sexy



Shall i go for the chop?

I was in the same situation about a year ago and the best thing I did was chop my hair! I get so many more compliments now! and it takes less time to get ready and I have a pretty round face but I much prefer it! I dont think you will regret it and you knoiw hair does gro back! I would go for it!



Shall i go for the chop?

Yes, absolutely..... just make sure it is shaggy and funky and messy,



Shall i go for the chop?

Yes it looks better shorter on big women. It drags you down less. Maybe shoulder length would be a nice change then go shorter when you get used to that...but I think you are gone already....



Shall i go for the chop?

Of course they can! You are as sexy as you feel! Better shorter in the warmer months anyway. Ask your stylist as may depend on face shape. Good luck xxxx



Shall i go for the chop?

i think if you have shorter hair, it makes your face look rounder and bigger, so i disagree with it making you look better. its up to you though



Shall i go for the chop?

Hi there, I got my hair all cut off (longer than yours) and I love it short - its really funky and there are some great gels out there to spike it whatever way you want - I can do my hair in 5 seconds now as opposed to over half an hour!! and my guy loves my new look.



Shall i go for the chop?

I would have to say it depends on your body type, some people can have short hair and it is totally sexy, where others it looks horrible. It makes me think of a King of Queens episode where carrie chopped her hair and it looked horrible, but think of famous people that have short hair and some of them look awesome. I would say chop it.



Shall i go for the chop?

what about shorter layers but keep the length - that should look fab



Shall i go for the chop?

Long and short hair are both equally nice, at the end of the day you go with whatever makes you happy hunny.



Shall i go for the chop?

I have short hair....and yes it is sexy...x



Go 4 it!



Shall i go for the chop?

yep!



you should get a pob or sumthing sexy and wild!



Shall i go for the chop?

of course your stylist should be able to advise you on exactly what short style you would suit. good luck



Shall i go for the chop?

its a bit late asking this question with the hairdresser due in 20 mins have you not thought this out, yes of course big girls as you put it can wear short hair, surely somone has told you its not about size, but bone structure ,face shape, condition of hair, style looking for etc etc, nothing to do with big girls as you put it

No comments:

Post a Comment