Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dealing with it. Therapists mostly, please.?

Okay, when I say teenager, what do you think of? You probably think of high school 16 yearold. Well think of 13. Your probably thinking Jr. High. Ever thought of thinking pure hell? I am 13 years old and can't really handle the pressure. It's so bad I have actually resorted to asking strangers online. I am such a loser! My hair is really short cause our hair dresser messed up my cut, I have a retainer, glasses, and a bad reputatuon. I have done everything!!!! I tryed being a cheerleader, a goth, a bad kid, a nut, a popular kid, a stand offish person. It just isnt working. I'm bullied every where. Even 11 year old bully me. I need help. I can't talk to my parents. It won't work. They don't even know I've kissed a boy and stuff! I'm starting to get a little suicidal. If there are any therapists out there who can answer, please help.



Dealing with it. Therapists mostly, please.?

13 year olds usually don't know who they are or what they want. Your body is changing physically AND mentally. Try to calm down and take one day at a time. Being 13 doesn't last forever. That old four letter word "TIME" heals a lot of wounds and solves a lot of problems. The main thing is to stay true to yourself and know right from wrong. The rest will take care of itself. Give life a chance.



Dealing with it. Therapists mostly, please.?

Firstly, calm down. I know that bullying isn't pleasant, but getting worked up about it doesn't help.



Secondly, remember that high school doesn't last forever. You WON'T always be bullied. Hold on to that thought.



Thirdly, it sounds to me like you've tried being everything but yourself. Maybe if you acted naturally, more people would like and respect you.



Finally, if you're feeling suicidal, please look at this website: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide and/or find a suicide hotline near you at http://www.befrienders.org



Dealing with it. Therapists mostly, please.?

sorry to hear you are having so many problems.....why not try just being yourself, the person you really are inside. don't attempt to "be" something you are not. as you can see, it leads to all sorts of problems. do you have a guidance counselor at school, or a pastor at your church? how about a respected person in your neighborhood? ever talk to Jesus? follow your own heart, not the ideals of others.



Dealing with it. Therapists mostly, please.?

Well first off, I highly recommend seeing a professional therapist. I wouldn't trust most of the answers that will eventually be posted here.



First off, suicide is a bad idea in many many ways. You know that. Another thing to think about is how it's school. It's supposed to be hell ;)



Ack, I'd post more, but I actually have to go.



Just don't give up. Try to develop your skills into something you can be proud of. Also, planning ahead and setting goals helps get your mind set out of the misery you may be in.



I wish the best for you :).



Dealing with it. Therapists mostly, please.?

I AM NOT A THERAPIST BUT I AM OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR GREAT GRANDPA.I PROMISE YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS.YOUR JUST A BABY IN THE WORLD OF LIFE.YOUR LIFE IS JUST BEGINNING.YOUR HAIR WILL GROW OUT,YOUR RETAINER WILL COME OUT,YOU CAN REPLACE THOSE GLASSES WITH CONTACTS, YOUR ATTITUDE WILL IMPROVE.BE POLITE ,STUDY HARD GET A GOOD EDUCATION.THEN YOU WILL BE READY FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND WHATEVER ELSE COMES YOUR WAY WITH CONFIDENCE AND ALL THE RESPECT YOU DESERVE.ENJOY LIFE,SHOW LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOUR PARENTS AND ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. PS:GRANDMA SAYS BE SAFE AND NO SEX!

No comments:

Post a Comment